1) Mix 2 dl soy flour and 1 dl water into a firm dough.
2) Split into four parts and roll them into four long ‘sausages’.
3) Pour about 1 cm of water into the pressure cooker. Put the ‘sausages’ in the basket.
4) Set the cooker to the highest pressure. When it’s up choose 10 minutes.
5) Cool and take out. Let the steam out, cut into pieces roughly as long as they are thick.
a) Fry in frying pan and add spices. This is a little looser than ordinary soy meat.
b) Let dry in the oven for about 10 minutes, low heat. Fry in frying pan and season. A bit like soy chicken meat.
c) Dry in the oven at low heat, for several hours, preferably over night. The dried ‘meat’ can be used as ordinary soy meat.